Skip to content
Photonews Logo Photonews logo
  • Home
  • Pakistan
    • Punjab
    • Sindh
    • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    • Azad Jammu Kashmir
    • Balochistan
    • Gilgit – Baltistan
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
    Shakira 2026 World Cup anthem
    Videos

    Shakira 2026 World Cup Anthem “Dai Dai” Featuring Burna Boy Unveiled

    May 8, 2026 2 Min Read
    Zayn Malik
    Videos

    Zayn Malik Releases Die For Me Music Video Ahead of New Album

    February 6, 2026 3 Min Read
    Masters of the Universe teaser
    Videos

    Masters of the Universe Teaser Reveals Nicholas Galitzine as He-Man

    January 22, 2026 3 Min Read
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Offbeat
  • Blog
  • Contact
Reading: Messi’s Bodyguard Banned from Touchline at Inter Miami Games
PhotoNews PakistanPhotoNews Pakistan
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • Home
  • Pakistan
    • Punjab
    • Sindh
    • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    • Balochistan
    • Azad Jammu Kashmir
    • Gilgit – Baltistan
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Offbeat
  • Blog
  • Contact
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Photonews. All Rights Reserved.
Messi bodyguard Ban
PhotoNews Pakistan > Sports > Messi’s Bodyguard Banned from Touchline at Inter Miami Games
Sports

Messi’s Bodyguard Banned from Touchline at Inter Miami Games

Web Desk
By Web Desk Published April 2, 2025 2 Min Read
Share
Lionel Messi with his bodyguard Yassine Cheuko. Photo Credit: @brfootball
SHARE

Yassine Cheuko, Lionel Messi’s bodyguard at Inter Miami, revealed on April 1, 2025, that he’s been banned from protecting the soccer icon from the touchline during matches.

Yassine Cheuko is known for his vigilant crowd-scanning to thwart pitch invaders; highlighted in viral social media clips, Cheuko voiced frustration to Spanish media. “They don’t allow me on the field anymore,” he said. “I worked in Europe for seven years with Ligue 1 and the Champions League, and only six people invaded the pitch. In the U.S., 16 have done so in just 20 months. There’s a huge problem here, so let me help Messi.”

Lionel Messi’s bodyguard has been banned from entering the pitch, after the MLS changed their safety protocol 😳

🗣️ Yassine Cheuko, Messi’s bodyguard:

“I have been in the USA for 20 months, and 16 people have already invaded the pitch. I am not the problem. Let me help Messi.” pic.twitter.com/mxL8ngGFoR

— Pubity Sport (@pubitysport) April 1, 2025

Major League Soccer (MLS) responded Tuesday, stating its security protocols remain unchanged. Many teams, including Inter Miami, station designated security near benches. Cheuko’s role had been to shield the eight-time Ballon d’Or winner from potential threats, a growing concern in the U.S. Inter Miami has been contacted for comment as fans debate the balance between safety and protocol.

MLS bans Lionel Messi's bodyguard from pitch over security concernshttps://t.co/H6vcppIK3F pic.twitter.com/r9BiDydSuU

— Pulse Ghana (@PulseGhana) April 1, 2025

Cheuko’s ban raises questions about player protection in MLS. With pitch invasions spiking, his plea to safeguard Messi underscores a broader issue. As Inter Miami navigates this, the spotlight remains on how the league will ensure its biggest star stays secure.

Read: Lionel Messi Out of Argentina’s World Cup Qualifiers with Injury

TAGGED:FeaturedLionel Messi
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Whatsapp Whatsapp LinkedIn Email Copy Link Print
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Recent Posts

Bangladesh cricket team players pose with the trophy after winning the Test series 2-0 against Pakistan in Sylhet.

Pakistan WTC Standings Drop After Bangladesh Sweep

The Mandalorian sits inside a spacecraft cockpit with Grogu beside him in a promotional image for Star Wars: The Mandalorian and Grogu.

Mandalorian and Grogu Review Says Film Feels Like TV

A digital Gemini AI dashboard shows model options, chat tools, image generation, code generation, and document analysis panels.

Gemini 3.5 Flash Becomes Default Model in Gemini

Post Archives

More Popular from Photonews

Samsung employees gather during a labor strike protest in South Korea, demanding improved wages and working conditions.
World

Samsung Labor Strike South Korea Risks $667 Million Daily Loss

2 Min Read
A busy Karachi market shows vendors and shoppers standing beside colorful bowls of spices, sacks of grains, dried fruits and packaged goods.
Sindh

Sindh Market Timings Exemption Announced For Businesses

2 Min Read
A young man sits with children and other people in a dry outdoor area, with bags and belongings nearby during Sudan’s hunger crisis.
Top NewsWorld

Sudan Hunger Crisis Leaves 19.5 Million At Risk

2 Min Read
Tech

Meta Hyperion Data Center Reshapes Louisiana Parish

Meta Hyperion data centre plans have turned Richland Parish, Louisiana, into a key test site for…

May 19, 2026
Sindh

FIA Sarafa Bazaar Raid Probe Assured to Jewellers

Karachi, Sindh: The Federal Investigation Agency’s Karachi Zone director has assured jewellers that the FIA Sarafa…

May 17, 2026
World

House Iran War Vote Fails on 212-212 Tie

Washington, United States: The U.S. House blocked a resolution that would have required President Donald J.…

May 15, 2026
Pakistan

Jet Fuel Price Cut by Rs111.44 Per Litre in Pakistan

The Pakistan government cut the jet fuel price by Rs111.44 per litre to Rs330.22 per litre,…

May 17, 2026
PhotoNews Pakistan

Always Stay Up to Date

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

    Categories

    • World
    • Pakistan
    • Punjab
    • Sindh
    • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    • Balochistan
    • Azad Jammu Kashmir

     

    • Top News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Videos
    • Tech
    • Offbeat
    • Blog
    • About Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Code of Ethics & Editorial Standards

    © 2026 Phototnews
    All Rights Reserved.

    Welcome Back!

    Sign in to your account

    Lost your password?