PM condemns attack on security force in Panjgu PM condemns attack on security force in Panjgu

Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Monday strongly condemned the attack on security forces in Panjgur.

The Prime Minister expressed grief over the loss of precious lives of FC officials, a statement issued by the PM’s Media Office here said.

He has further directed to provide best medical assistance to the injured, the statement added.

Three FC personnel were martyred while three others were injured as unidentified attackers opened fire on their convoy in Balochistan’s Washuk district on Monday evening.

Read: Three FC personnel martyred in Panjgur

“Three FC personnel died while three others including an officer were also injured during the attack,” a senior district administration official told media.

The attackers disappeared after carrying out the attack, while the injured were rushed to a nearby hospital. (APP)

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *