Skip to content
Photonews Logo Photonews logo
  • Home
  • Pakistan
    • Punjab
    • Sindh
    • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    • Azad Jammu Kashmir
    • Balochistan
    • Gilgit – Baltistan
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
    Shakira 2026 World Cup anthem
    Videos

    Shakira 2026 World Cup Anthem “Dai Dai” Featuring Burna Boy Unveiled

    May 8, 2026 2 Min Read
    Zayn Malik
    Videos

    Zayn Malik Releases Die For Me Music Video Ahead of New Album

    February 6, 2026 3 Min Read
    Masters of the Universe teaser
    Videos

    Masters of the Universe Teaser Reveals Nicholas Galitzine as He-Man

    January 22, 2026 3 Min Read
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Offbeat
  • Blog
  • Contact
Reading: 11 injured in critical condition from Jacobabad blast transferred to Karachi
PhotoNews PakistanPhotoNews Pakistan
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • Home
  • Pakistan
    • Punjab
    • Sindh
    • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    • Balochistan
    • Azad Jammu Kashmir
    • Gilgit – Baltistan
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Offbeat
  • Blog
  • Contact
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Photonews. All Rights Reserved.
Jacobabad blast
PhotoNews Pakistan > Sindh > 11 injured in critical condition from Jacobabad blast transferred to Karachi
Sindh

11 injured in critical condition from Jacobabad blast transferred to Karachi

Web Desk
By Web Desk Published October 25, 2015 2 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Eleven of the critically injured people in Friday’s suicide blast in Jacobabad were brought to Karachi for medical treatment at the Agha Khan University Hospital (AKUH) late Saturday night.

Twenty-four people had been killed while at least 40 others sustained wounds during the blast in the middle of a mourning procession on Friday evening.

According to a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) spokesperson today, 32 of the injured were brought to the PAF hospital Shahbaz for medical treatment on the orders of the Chief of Air Staff.

11 of the 32 injured were in critical condition and were transferred via a PAF C-130 plane to the private hospital in Karachi after coordination with the Sindh government.

According to a spokesman for the hospital, eleven of the critically injured also included children. He added that most of the injured have fractures and serious wounds.

Earlier, Sindh Home Minister Suhail Anwar Siyal told journalists on Saturday that the banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) has claimed responsibility for the suicide attack.

Furthermore, Sindh Chief Minister, Qaim Ali Shah has announced Rs2 million each for the families of victims who had lost their lives in the blast.

Speaking to reporters, the Sindh CM said those injured in the terrorist attack will be given Rs1 million each as well as a government job. He also announced Rs200,000 each for those who received minor injuries in the attack.

Qaim Ali Shah said the provincial government will try to ensure that the proceedings of this case be undertaken by a military court.

Read : “LeJ claimed Jacobabad attack”: Sindh Home Minister Siyal
TAGGED:Karachi
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Whatsapp Whatsapp LinkedIn Email Copy Link Print
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Recent Posts

A graphic shows Donald Trump next to a gold Bitcoin coin, with an American flag in the background.

Trump Crypto Venture Shares Networks With Iran Exchange

U.S. dollar and Chinese yuan banknotes are displayed over the American and Chinese flags, symbolizing trade, currency markets, and economic relations.

Yuan Forecasts Raised as Banks See China Gains

Building of Federal Shariat Court

Suicide Attempt Law Restored by Federal Shariat Court

Post Archives

More Popular from Photonews

Senator Bill Cassidy speaks to supporters with his wife, Laura Cassidy, standing beside him as he concedes defeat in his primary election.
World

Bill Cassidy Primary Loss Sends Letlow to Runoff

1 Min Read
A severely burned car sits in a driveway outside a fire-damaged building following a reported arson incident in Melbourne.
World

Melbourne Arson Attacks Bring 51 Arrests In Probe

1 Min Read
President Donald Trump walks with officials after arriving in Beijing for the first state visit to China by a U.S. leader in nine years.
Top NewsWorld

Trump Beijing Visit Opens With CEOs, Trade Talks

3 Min Read
Top NewsWorld

UFO Files Released As US Opens 160-Record Archive

The United States released more than 160 UFO files last week. This happened after President Donald…

May 12, 2026
Tech

Weaponised JPEG File Used To Deploy Windows Malware

CYFIRMA researchers said attackers are using a weaponised JPEG file to install trojanised ScreenContact remote-access malware in…

May 13, 2026
Sports

France World Cup Squad: Deschamps Names 26 Players

Didier Deschamps named France’s World Cup squad for the FIFA World Cup 2026, with seven Premier League…

May 15, 2026
World

Trump Health Update: President Set For Walter Reed Exam

U.S. President Donald Trump will undergo a Trump health update exam on May 26 at Walter…

May 13, 2026
PhotoNews Pakistan

Always Stay Up to Date

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

    Categories

    • World
    • Pakistan
    • Punjab
    • Sindh
    • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    • Balochistan
    • Azad Jammu Kashmir

     

    • Top News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Videos
    • Tech
    • Offbeat
    • Blog
    • About Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Code of Ethics & Editorial Standards

    © 2026 Phototnews
    All Rights Reserved.

    Welcome Back!

    Sign in to your account

    Lost your password?