X-Men director sex abuse lawsuit X-Men director sex abuse lawsuit

A man who claims he was sexually abused by ”X-Men” franchise director Bryan Singer said Thursday that he reported the molestation to authorities at the time, however charges were never pursued. 

Michael Egan III described abuse he said began when he was 15 years old at the hands of Singer and others.

He told of being given drugs and fake promises of Hollywood fame while also enduring threats and sexual abuse in Hawaii and Los Angeles over several years.

”You were a piece of meat,” Egan said of how he and other teenage boys were viewed at the home where he claims Singer abused him.

Egan sued Singer on Wednesday and is seeking more than $75,000 on each of four accusations: intentional infliction of emotional distress, battery, assault and invasion of privacy.

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *